Cedar Ridge Elementary School and Cedar Ridge High School have been recognized by the Office for Education Policy (OEP) at the University of Arkansas as schools where students demonstrated high growth on the ACT Aspire! The OEP creates an annual report entitled the Outstanding Educational Performance Awards where they recognize schools with high student academic growth.
Cedar Ridge Elementary School recieved the following awards:
- High Overall Growth (20th Highest Statewide)
- High Overall Growth (2nd Highest in the Northeast region)
- High Math Growth (Northeast region)
- High ELA Growth (Northeast region)
Cedar Ridge High School recieved the following award:
- High Overall Growth (5th Highest in the Northeast region)
We are so extremely proud of the hard work our students and staff have put in to accomplish this goal. It's always a great day to be a Timberwolf!