|M - W - F||Mr. Conyers's Schedule||Time|
|1st||Audio Broadcast 1||7:55-8:45|
|4th||Intro To Media Comm.||11:05-11:55|
|Sr. High Lunch||11:55-12:25|
|5th||Intro To Media Comm.||12:30-1:20|
|6th||Audio Broadcast 2||1:25-2:15|
|7th||Audio Broadcast 1||2:20-3:15|
The Official Home Of The Radio Classes At The Cedar Ridge High School!
Timberwolf Radio 90.9 FM! #TheRidge
Audio Broadcast & Engineering 1 students now have the opportunity to become Nationally Certified Radio Operators through the Society of Broadcast Engineers.
Audio Broadcast & Engineering 1
Apr. 22 – 26: Students will finish studying the Certified Radio Operator Handbook. Students will continue with their research and presentation of either Elvis Presley or The Beatles, group rotation, focusing on voicetracking and broadcasting live.
Audio Broadcast & Engineering 2
Apr. 22 – 26: Students will start learning Adobe Audition. Students will continue choosing, creating, researching, producing, and recording radio shows.
Apr. 22 – 26: Students will look at soccer, learning the sport, the terms, and how to call the game. Students will also look into and analyze the book, The Art of Sportscasting.
- Don’t have your phone out without permission.
- Sometimes listening more and talking less is better.
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Follow directions.
- Respect the equipment.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Help out.
- Help Others.
- Stay positive. There’s enough negativitiy in the world.
- Respect yourself, others, the teacher, and the school.
- Do your best.
- Be Honest with yourself, the teacher, and others.
- Set Goals.
- Be Prepared.
- Work together, stay on task, work quietly, and be understanding.
- Follow school rules.
- If you choose not to work at all, you get a zero for the day.