Skip to main content
- Don’t have your phone out without permission.
- Sometimes listening more and talking less is better.
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Follow directions.
- Respect the equipment.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Help out.
- Help Others.
- Stay positive. There’s enough negativitiy in the world.
- Respect yourself, others, the teacher, and the school.
- Do your best.
- Be Honest with yourself, the teacher, and others.
- Set Goals.
- Be Prepared.
- Work together, stay on task, work quietly, and be understanding.
- Follow school rules.
- If you choose not to work at all, you get a zero for the day.